To bring together the Alumni of the J.S.M. college as a community and to promote fellowship among them in order to that they exchange/provide ideas, thoughts, resources and knowledge for the betterment of the J.S.M. college as an academic institute, to serve the educational and research need of the society, especially the people of Raigad District.
- To Promote and develop a rapport between Alumni of the college and teachers and non-teaching staff of the college.
- To organise various academic and cultural activities in association with alumni to promote the development of the college and to develop a cordial relationship between alumni, teachers and non-teaching staff of the college.
- To make the efforts to create a fund which will be utilized for the development of infrastructure of the college.
- To make the efforts to develop a fund to give the financial assistance to the needy students, scholarships to the meritorious students and the students achieving the excellence in sports, cultural activities and research activities.
- To give the publicity to the achievements and development of the college through various Medias.
- Alumnus working at higher and reputed posts will be invited for the guidance to students and teachers of the college and to share their experience.
- Felicitation of the Alumni and students of the college on their achievements and excellence in the various fields.
- To organise career fair and placements camps with the help of various industries and establishments in the vicinity for the benefit of college students.
- To organise University / State / National and International level seminars / workshops/ Training camps and competitions on behalf of J.S.M. College.
- To make the efforts to construct or development of a room / office as office of ‘J.S.M. College Alumni Association’ in the college campus with the consent from Janata Shikshan Mandal.
- To arrange remedial coaching classes for the drop out students in the college with the help of college teachers and experts from outside.
- To conduct the training programmes for the students on competitive examinations, Bank examinations and skill development programmes.
- To extend the help to the educational institutes in villages of Alibag Taluka for their academic development and social awareness, as a part of UBA (Unnat Bharat Abhiyan) Programme.
- To organise an annual get together of alumni of the college to give the opportunity for the interaction among alumnus.
- To assist the IQAC of the college to fulfil the requirements of NAAC accreditation & NIRF ranking of the college.